Diabetes is the most common disease globally. The count spread of this disease is high. Majorly diabetes occurs when the body is unable to regulate the sugar level in the blood. This regulation is fulfilled by injecting insulin.
Insulin is a hormone. Pancreatic cells produce insulin. After production, it is transferred to the bloodstream. This can maintain the sugar concentration in the blood.
Due to the prevalence of diabetes, it has two types;
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
Type 1 Diabetes:
In this type of diabetes, the immune system doesn’t work efficiently. The immune system damages the insulin-producing beta cells. These cells are destroyed from the root of the pancreas.
This has a high rate among young and old age groups.
Type 2 Diabetes:
This is the most common form of diabetes. This happens due to two major causes;
- The occurrence of insulin resistance. In this condition, different body cells and tissues do not respond to insulin production. If the production occurs, they are being destroyed by the leukocytes.
- Continuous decline of beta-cell production. In this condition, the body cells will not allow beta cells to function. They will be unable to produce the necessary insulin.
This is the point to ponder the situation. The resistance against insulin and beta cell production is too risky to maintain health. Different researchers are pulling up ways to find out the best therapeutic. Scientists are looking for some therapy that can replace dead cells with new cells. It is necessary to control Type 1 diabetes. At this type, the immune system stops working against beta cell production.
- High level of urination
- Starving and Thirst at odd timings
- Weakness and numbness
- Blurred vision
- Ulcers e.g. Foot
Available Traditional Treatments:
Diabetes is a disease you can not treat by yourself. You need an expert practitioner who might help you with this. Your doctor can help you with a treatment plan. Your doctor makes sure what suits your body.
It is recommended to consult the following health experts if you are diagnosed with diabetes;
- Foot specialist
- Diabetes doctor
What do you need to Practice Daily?
To maintain your body homeostasis, you need to follow some practices include;
- Monitor sugar level daily
- Certain meditations
- Diet control
- Physical movement therapies
Remember, with diabetes, your body is not producing insulin in your body. According to medical treatment, you need to inject insulin into your body or you can use a pump. This pump gives you a dose in the form of sets. Your doctor decided when and how much insulin will be delivered. This delivery will be based on the current blood sugar level in the body. This is compulsory before eating any of your favorite food.
Isn’t it too hectic and difficult to handle? Injecting insulin daily with a dose of pain makes you more down.
Is there any natural treatment available to deal with these disease terms and conditions?
Are Stem Cells the Next Frontier for Diabetes Treatment?
The first question that arises in our minds is; what do stem cells do in the treatment of diabetes treatment and what are they?
What are Stem Cells?
These are the cells that have the ability to regenerate and rejuvenate into a set of new cells. Stem cells have the ability to modify in different ways.
Stem Cells Implications in Diabetes
In recent years, scientists claim that stem cells are important to treat diabetes. The severity of Type 1 diabetes can be treated with stem cells. The major thing to note is that stem cells can be grown in the laboratory.
How Stem Cell Therapy Works in the Treatment of Diabetes
Majorly, stem cells can be present in almost all parts of the body. These stem cells are stored in different areas like bone marrow, adipose tissues, and under the skin. If these stem cells are injected into the required place, they regenerate the damaged area.
7 Major Reasons to use Stem Cell Treatment in Diabetes
Stem cells are known as one of the best therapies which can regenerate new cells. It is helpful in the treatment of diabetes. This treatment helps decrease the complications caused by diabetes. While keeping in view its effectiveness, it can be the reason to use as a treatment for diabetes;
- This therapy shows fewer side effects and toxicity in comparison to other treatments.
- It can be used as a pre-processor of cell regeneration.
- This contains natural and organic materials to rebuild the insulin-producing beta-cells.
- This treatment has wide use. Due to the vast and dynamic property, it is kept on priority.
- It is the best source to study different immune system studies. It is helpful in the immune system and gene therapy.
- It brings hope and regains the strength of dead cells. It enables the production of new secretion systems in the human body.
- Stem Cell Therapy is helpful to provide anti-inflammatory assistance to the body.
The stem cell is an effective method to deal with complications and a variety of illnesses. Many will be listening for the first time about diabetes treatment through Stem Cell Therapy.
They are not taken from the fetus. These cells are taken from your own body a few hours ago. After that, it is then injected back into your body at the desired place. This will heal the dead cells and regenerate them from a new route. Are you thinking of trying stem cell therapy for any of the Diabetes types? Visit Shifa Rejuvenation and Regenerative clinic for treating your sugar issues.